Porcelain Tile in Central PA
For quality tile backsplash and flooring, consider porcelain tile from Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile. Porcelain is a beautiful, low-maintenance tile option for any kitchen or bathroom remodeling project, and the experts at Lesher can help you find the perfect fit.
What Is Porcelain Tile?
Porcelain tile is made from dense clay that is fired at higher temperatures than your standard ceramic tile flooring. It has a non-porous, uniform construction that makes it an ideal choice for spaces with fluctuating temperatures. And while porcelain tile is generally heavier than ceramic tile, porcelain tile is offered in more styles and shapes than ceramic tile.
Benefits of Porcelain Tile
Porcelain tile is an ideal choice for both residential and commercial spaces, and there are many benefits of using it. Some of those benefits include:
- Low maintenance: It’s quick and easy to clean and maintain. It also does not require any special sealing for water-resistance, and water easily wipes right off without any damage.
- Highly durable: Porcelain tile holds up better than most other types of flooring. If you have pets and/or your floors need to endure high amounts of foot traffic, porcelain tile is a great wear-resistant option that will stand up to nail scratches, moisture, and the wear-and-tear from daily use.
- Versatile: It’s available in a wide variety of colors and styles and can be made to look like any type of flooring — from hardwood to marble to granite and more — that best suits your tastes, while providing its characteristic strength and durability. With so many options, you will easily be able to find something that matches your home. If you have a particular aesthetic you need to match, you can find porcelain tiles to match.
- Long-lasting: Because porcelain tile is non-porous with fewer air pockets and is an overall dense material, it is naturally wear-resistant and long-lasting. Porcelain tile is known to last for years, making it a top choice for businesses and rental properties. Overall, it is less prone to breaking than other types of tile and designed specifically to be long-lasting.
- Beautiful: Porcelain tile is made from high-quality components for an attractive, luxury-style look.
Choose Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile for Your Porcelain Tile
At Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile, we are specialists in stone fabrication and can provide you with high-quality stone products for your home or business. From countertops and sinks to flooring and more, we have the strong and stunning stone options you need.
View our work online or stop by our 5,000 sq. ft. showroom to see the Lesher difference in person. Through our network of trusted suppliers, we sell and install tile products, and we can also cut custom stone tiles to your specifications. Whether you’re looking for tile backsplash or flooring, we have many options to choose from so you can find something to fit your exact needs.
Request a free quote today, and one of our sales associates will be in touch to discuss how we can help you with your next porcelain tile project.