Ceramic Tile Showers in Central Pennsylvania
You might not think too much about your shower, but there’s a good chance that you spend time in it every day. You deserve a shower that’s durable as well as attractive. That’s why many people opt for ceramic tile showers.
Ceramic tiles are made of clay, which is fired in a kiln. These tiles remain cool, which can be pleasant in summer months. They also heat up in the shower, making them ideal for cold winter mornings in Pennsylvania.
You can customize your ceramic tile shower to create the ideal look for your bathroom, whether you want a walk-in shower for a spa-like experience or something a little simpler. You might choose to combine tile patterns, add in-lays, create borders, or add a shower seat. Your options are nearly endless.
The Advantages of Ceramic Tile Showers
Ceramic tile showers offer many benefits, including the following:
- Ease of cleaning: Since ceramic is soft and porous, showers made from these tiles are coated with a durable glaze. This glaze makes the shower tiles more sturdy. The glazed surface also makes it easy to clean and disinfect the tiles. You can also choose to glaze the grout to make it even easier to clean your shower.
- Versatility: Ceramic tile can have a place in nearly any bathroom because it is so easy to customize. You can find tiles in any color of the rainbow and in just about any pattern, allowing you to create your own custom shower. Ceramic tiles can even be created with texture, such as raised or etched parts, adding to the visual interest of your shower and making it a focal point of your bathroom.
- Attractiveness: Ceramic tile showers have clean lines and a lovely glaze, creating a beautiful space to shower. Many luxury homes today have ceramic tile showers because they fit in with a variety of looks. Since these tiles are made from a lighter material than stone, they can also be arranged in more sophisticated patterns.
- Ease of installation: Since tiles can be cut into small sizes, installers can work around curved walls or any unusual features of your bathroom’s shower area.
- Durability: While ceramic tile is not as hard as marble, porcelain, and other materials, it can last indefinitely in a shower as long as you take care of it.
Upgrade Your Shower Today
If you’d like a walk-in ceramic tile shower or any shower upgrade for your home, Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile can help make your vision a reality. Our professionals have extensive experience working with central Pennsylvania families and with the latest styles of tiles. You can find inspiration for your project by browsing our online gallery or arranging a visit to our showroom, where you can take a look at some of our ceramic tiles and showers in person. Get in touch with us today to get a free quote.